Are you still looking for something special to gift a loved one this holiday season? I put together a list of my FAVORITE gifts for any health-conscious family and friends. I hope this doesn’t spoil any of the gifts I’m giving this year!
- For the person that stays up too late playing on their cell phone or watching TV, these cool Swanwick glasses will block the dangerous blue light coming off of these devices. By blocking the blue light, the brain can release the hormone melatonin (the way it’s supposed to!) allowing for a good night’s sleep.
- Do you know someone that’s a little stressed out and would benefit from a guided meditation program? Deepak Chopra offers numerous programs but my all-time favorite is the “Making Every Moment Matter 21-Day Meditation Series.”
- When people ask me, “What’s one simple change I can make in my life to be healthier?” My answer is “FILTER YOUR WATER!” Once you have a water filter there’s not much maintenance and you get clean, safe water every day. The Santevia water filter is one of the easiest and most affordable filters I have found and I even have one at my house so I know the water tastes great. And they are offering 15% off right now when you click here!
- Young Living provides high-quality essential oils and some of my favorites for this time of year are Christmas Spirit, Cinnamon, and Wintergreen. I also love using my diffuser to make my entire house smell like a Christmas tree!
- If you wouldn’t eat it, don’t put it on your skin! Beautycounter offers toxic-free beauty products that work amazing on your skin and smell great. I love all of their makeup, skin care and hair products and you can’t go wrong with the Charcoal face mask!
- The holidays are filled with parties and gatherings and it’s a popular time for a few extra drinks so why not choose a healthier option? Help a loved one prevent any hangovers this holiday season with a delivery from Dry Farm Wines, which offers organic or biodynamic, low-sugar, mold-free, low-sulfite wine. You can even get a bottle for a penny with your first order!
- Bone broth has received a lot of press lately due to it’s amazing health benefits such as healing digestive complaints, resolving joint pain and rejuvenating skin. One of my favorite Chefs, Chef Lance, makes the most delicious bone broth and it’s easy to have it shipped right to your front door. And for a bonus, my friend Lance is offering 10% off with this discount code: ReneeBelz10
- A real treat for the ultimate biohacker is a red light therapy device. This therapy is now being used for boosting energy, improving fitness levels, supporting healthy skin, and many other health concerns. I think you’ll see a lot more about red light therapy in the next few years, especially from my favorite company Joovv!
- You may have heard recently about the benefits of using a far-infrared sauna, rather than a dry or steam sauna. This type of sauna boosts detoxification, increases circulation, breaks up cellulite, relieves pain, burns calories, promotes deep sleep and promotes overall health and wellness. When looking to invest in a FIR sauna it’s best to look for one that has low electromagnetic radiation and is made from non-toxic materials. And since I find many people aren’t ready to invest in a large wooden sauna for their home, I like the portable option from Therasage.
- While I love pretty much every product from Bulletproof, my favorites are the healthy mold-free coffee, Brain Octane oil and delicious collagen protein bars (especially the chocolate chip cookie dough!)
- For your loved one that enjoys cooking and is looking for healthier meal options, check out my top 2 picks – Practical Paleo and the 21-Day Sugar Detox Cookbook by Diane Sanfillipo.
I could go on and on with my favorite healthy products but I think I’ll stop here. If you need help with any last minute gifts, just think of me as your personal shopper!
I hope you have a happy, healthy and wonderful holiday season! And don’t forget, it’s never too early to start planning your 2018 health goals 🙂
Disclaimer: I am a Beautycounter Consultant and Young Living Consultant because I love the products so much! I do receive a small commission when I sell any of their products. Don’t worry it doesn’t cost you any more, but I do appreciate the referral!