My husband was craving buffalo wings the other day so I found a healthy buffalo flavor recipe on FatWorks.com to surprise him with.
- 3 tbsp. Fatworks Pure Lard
- ¼ c. hot sauce
- 1 tbsp. honey
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 1 medium head of cauliflower
Optional to garnish: chopped parsley, crumbled feta or blue cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Add the Pure Lard, hot sauce, honey, garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper to a small saucepan. Heat over medium-low heat until the lard is dissolved, whisking occasionally.
- Chop the cauliflower as desired, both florets or large ½” slices work well. Coat the cauliflower with the sauce and space out on a lined sheet pan.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until golden. Garnish as desired. And enjoy!